Old Quebec City at night...
Stay at Motel Spring to enjoy the many nearby attractions, including Old Quebec City, just a short 15 minute drive. Easy driving directions, you couldn't possibly get lost!
When you stay at Motel Spring, you're so near the action, Old Quebec City, Les Sept Chutes, the Basillica, Mont-Sainte-Anne, Montmorency Falls, and more. Stay at Motel Spring, so you can spend your time enjoying the sites, not traveling to them.
Motel Spring & Restaurant Laine
Between Quebec City and Charlevoix
Old Québec City (15 minutes)
We offer sightseeing tours of Old Québec City, so you can visit our beautiful region without the stress of driving around. Leave your car at our family motel.
Ste Anne de Beaupre (3 minutes)
Ile d'Orleans (8 minutes)
Mont-Ste-Anne (10 minutes)
Charlevoix (60 minutes)
Les Sept Chutes
Center (15 minutes)
Basilica of Ste-Anne de Beaupré (3 minutes)
Gilles Copper Art
Casino de Charlevoix (60 minutes)
bicycle trails (10 minutes)
The Musée de l'Abeille
(Ste Anne de Beaupré)
Véloroute Marie-Hélène Prémont (Côte de Beaupré)
River cruises (3 minutes)
Go-cart racing (2 minutes)
Sentier des Caps
Walking trails and snow-shoeing (30 minutes)
Come stay at Motel Spring this summer!
We'd be glad to help you plan your itinerary.
There are activities for everyone!
- Québec City tours
- Cap Tourmente (10 minutes) Walking tours and bird watching
- Bicycle Path Marie-Hélène Prémont (right from the motel)
- Golf (3 courses less than 10 minutes away)
- Ste Lawrence River Cruises (depart from Ste Anne de Beaupré)
- Whale Watching (Tadousac)
- Paragliding/parasailing (10 minutes)
- Horseback riding
- Chateau Richer Arts and Crafts Festival
- Mont St-Anne Festival of Fall Colors
- Saint-Joachim Snow Geese Festival
- Festival de la Nouvelle France
- Geneaology Center
- Historical Route (Route de la Nouvelle-France)
- Interpretation Center
Tastes of Quebec:
- Maple Syrup Sugar Shack (Sucre d'Art)